Best time to go to Miryang Average weather of Miryang, South Korea
Get the very best time to go to Miryang in South Korea from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Miryang?
When is the best time to go to Miryang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Miryang are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Miryang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Miryang in january|
|very bad weather||Miryang in february|
|bad weather||Miryang in march|
|good weather||Miryang in april|
|perfect weather||Miryang in may|
|good weather||Miryang in june|
|tolerable weather||Miryang in july|
|good weather||Miryang in august|
|good weather||Miryang in september|
|good weather||Miryang in october|
|tolerable weather||Miryang in november|
|very bad weather||Miryang in december|
Weather and climate in Miryang
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 38°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C.
- In july the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 38% of the time in july.
- Between august and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains in october about 1.8in.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 9% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Miryang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Miryang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Miryang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.