Best time to go to Goseong Average weather of Goseong, South Korea
Find the most favorable time to go to Goseong in South Korea from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Goseong?
When is the best time to go to Goseong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Goseong are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Goseong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Goseong in january|
|very bad weather||Goseong in february|
|bad weather||Goseong in march|
|good weather||Goseong in april|
|good weather||Goseong in may|
|good weather||Goseong in june|
|tolerable weather||Goseong in july|
|good weather||Goseong in august|
|good weather||Goseong in september|
|perfect weather||Goseong in october|
|tolerable weather||Goseong in november|
|very bad weather||Goseong in december|
Weather and climate in Goseong
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 49°F.
- In march the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in june, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 12% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Goseong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Goseong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Goseong appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.