Best time to go to Chuncheon Average weather of Chuncheon, South Korea
Get the perfect time to visit Chuncheon in South Korea from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Chuncheon?
When is the best time to go to Chuncheon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chuncheon are May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Chuncheon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Chuncheon in january|
|very bad weather||Chuncheon in february|
|very bad weather||Chuncheon in march|
|tolerable weather||Chuncheon in april|
|perfect weather||Chuncheon in may|
|good weather||Chuncheon in june|
|tolerable weather||Chuncheon in july|
|tolerable weather||Chuncheon in august|
|good weather||Chuncheon in september|
|good weather||Chuncheon in october|
|very bad weather||Chuncheon in november|
|very bad weather||Chuncheon in december|
Weather and climate in Chuncheon
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and it rains about 15% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and, in june, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average.
- Between august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 63°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 31°F in average and it rains about 0.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chuncheon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chuncheon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Chuncheon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.