Best time to go to Hwaseong-si Average weather of Hwaseong-si, South Korea
Get the most favorable time to visit Hwaseong-si in South Korea from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Hwaseong-si?
When is the best time to go to Hwaseong-si? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hwaseong-si are April, May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Hwaseong-si a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Hwaseong-si in january|
|very bad weather||Hwaseong-si in february|
|bad weather||Hwaseong-si in march|
|good weather||Hwaseong-si in april|
|perfect weather||Hwaseong-si in may|
|good weather||Hwaseong-si in june|
|tolerable weather||Hwaseong-si in july|
|good weather||Hwaseong-si in august|
|good weather||Hwaseong-si in september|
|good weather||Hwaseong-si in october|
|bad weather||Hwaseong-si in november|
|very bad weather||Hwaseong-si in december|
Weather and climate in Hwaseong-si
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 38°F in average and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In march the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains about 13% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 20% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 6.7in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 36°F in average and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hwaseong-si
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hwaseong-si: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Hwaseong-si appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.