Best time to go to Incheon Average weather of Incheon, South Korea
Find the very best time to go to Incheon in South Korea from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Incheon?
When is the best time to go to Incheon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Incheon are May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Incheon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Incheon in january|
|very bad weather||Incheon in february|
|very bad weather||Incheon in march|
|tolerable weather||Incheon in april|
|perfect weather||Incheon in may|
|good weather||Incheon in june|
|tolerable weather||Incheon in july|
|tolerable weather||Incheon in august|
|good weather||Incheon in september|
|good weather||Incheon in october|
|bad weather||Incheon in november|
|very bad weather||Incheon in december|
Weather and climate in Incheon
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between may and june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 27% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and you can expect to have 8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 83°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 38°F°C and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Incheon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Incheon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Incheon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.