Best time to go to Goyang-si Average weather of Goyang-si, South Korea
Discover the best time to go to Goyang-si in South Korea from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Goyang-si?
When is the best time to go to Goyang-si? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Goyang-si are May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Goyang-si a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Goyang-si in january|
|very bad weather||Goyang-si in february|
|very bad weather||Goyang-si in march|
|tolerable weather||Goyang-si in april|
|perfect weather||Goyang-si in may|
|perfect weather||Goyang-si in june|
|tolerable weather||Goyang-si in july|
|good weather||Goyang-si in august|
|perfect weather||Goyang-si in september|
|good weather||Goyang-si in october|
|bad weather||Goyang-si in november|
|very bad weather||Goyang-si in december|
Weather and climate in Goyang-si
- Between january and february the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 31°F and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 65°F.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 24% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 52°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 31°F and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Goyang-si
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Goyang-si: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Goyang-si appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.