Best time to go to Ansan-si Average weather of Ansan-si, South Korea
Get the very best time to visit Ansan-si in South Korea from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Ansan-si?
When is the best time to go to Ansan-si? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ansan-si are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Ansan-si a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ansan-si in january|
|very bad weather||Ansan-si in february|
|bad weather||Ansan-si in march|
|good weather||Ansan-si in april|
|perfect weather||Ansan-si in may|
|good weather||Ansan-si in june|
|tolerable weather||Ansan-si in july|
|tolerable weather||Ansan-si in august|
|good weather||Ansan-si in september|
|good weather||Ansan-si in october|
|bad weather||Ansan-si in november|
|very bad weather||Ansan-si in december|
Weather and climate in Ansan-si
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 31°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 50°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 26% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in august about 6in.
- Between september and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 18% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 38°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ansan-si
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ansan-si: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Ansan-si appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.