Best time to go to Yangju Average weather of Yangju, South Korea
Discover the most favorable time to go to Yangju in South Korea from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Yangju?
When is the best time to go to Yangju? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yangju are April, May, June, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Yangju a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Yangju in january|
|very bad weather||Yangju in february|
|very bad weather||Yangju in march|
|good weather||Yangju in april|
|perfect weather||Yangju in may|
|good weather||Yangju in june|
|tolerable weather||Yangju in july|
|tolerable weather||Yangju in august|
|good weather||Yangju in september|
|good weather||Yangju in october|
|very bad weather||Yangju in november|
|very bad weather||Yangju in december|
Weather and climate in Yangju
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 50°F and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- In the month of june the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and, in august, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 34°F and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yangju
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yangju: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Korea
Yangju appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Korea appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.