Best time to go to Iheya-jima Average weather of Iheya-jima, Japan
Get the very best time to go to Iheya-jima in Japan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Iheya-jima?
When is the best time to go to Iheya-jima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Iheya-jima are March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Iheya-jima
For full information about the climate and weather in Iheya-jima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in february|
|March||67°F/70°F||good weather||Iheya-jima in march|
|April||70°F/74°F||good weather||Iheya-jima in april|
|May||76°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||very bad weather||Iheya-jima in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in october|
|November||74°F/76°F||good weather||Iheya-jima in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Iheya-jima in december|
Weather and climate in Iheya-jima
- Between the months of january and february the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 6.5in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C.
- From may to october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 11.5in each month.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains in november about 6.1in.
- In december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in december about 6.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Iheya-jima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Iheya-jima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.