Best time to go to Aguni-jima Average weather of Aguni-jima, Japan
Discover the perfect time to visit Aguni-jima in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Aguni-jima?
When is the best time to go to Aguni-jima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aguni-jima are April, July, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Aguni-jima
For full information about the climate and weather in Aguni-jima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/67°F||bad weather||Aguni-jima in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in february|
|March||67°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in march|
|April||70°F/74°F||good weather||Aguni-jima in april|
|May||76°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in may|
|June||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||good weather||Aguni-jima in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||good weather||Aguni-jima in september|
|October||79°F/81°F||good weather||Aguni-jima in october|
|November||74°F/76°F||good weather||Aguni-jima in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Aguni-jima in december|
Weather and climate in Aguni-jima
- In january the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 24% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in march about 5.3in.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 74°F.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 13.3in each month.
- In july the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- From august to september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- From october to november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 5.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aguni-jima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aguni-jima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.