Best time to go to Higashi Average weather of Higashi, Japan
Get the best time to visit Higashi in Japan from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Higashi?
When is the best time to go to Higashi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Higashi are March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Higashi
For full information about the climate and weather in Higashi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in february|
|March||67°F/70°F||good weather||Higashi in march|
|April||70°F/74°F||good weather||Higashi in april|
|May||76°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in september|
|October||77°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in october|
|November||74°F/76°F||good weather||Higashi in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Higashi in december|
Weather and climate in Higashi
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 29% of the time in february.
- From march to april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 7.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in october about 11.9in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Higashi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Higashi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.