Best time to go to Ishigaki-jima Average weather of Ishigaki-jima, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Ishigaki-jima in Japan from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima?
When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Ishigaki-jima are February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ishigaki-jima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in january|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in february|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in march|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in april|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in may|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in june|
|bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in july|
|bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in august|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in september|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in october|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in november|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in december|
Weather and climate in Ishigaki-jima
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 22°C and it rains about 122mm each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 23°C and, in april, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and you can expect to have 232mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains about 64% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and it rains about 187mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ishigaki-jima
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ishigaki-jima: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Ishigaki-jima appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved