When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima?
When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Ishigaki-jima are February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ishigaki-jima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||20°C/22°C||179mm||bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in january|
|February||21°C/23°C||138mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in february|
|March||22°C/24°C||122mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in march|
|April||24°C/26°C||149mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in april|
|May||27°C/29°C||254mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in may|
|June||29°C/31°C||232mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in june|
|July||31°C/33°C||208mm||bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in july|
|August||31°C/33°C||375mm||bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||281mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in september|
|October||28°C/30°C||246mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in october|
|November||25°C/27°C||268mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in november|
|December||22°C/23°C||187mm||tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in december|
Weather and climate in Ishigaki-jima
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 22°C and it rains about 122mm each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 23°C and, in april, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and you can expect to have 232mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains about 64% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and it rains about 187mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ishigaki-jima
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ishigaki-jima: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Ishigaki-jima appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.