Best time to go to Ishigaki-jima Average weather of Ishigaki-jima, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Ishigaki-jima in Japan from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima?
When is the best time to go to Ishigaki-jima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ishigaki-jima are April, May and June
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ishigaki-jima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Ishigaki-jima in january|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in february|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in march|
|good weather||Ishigaki-jima in april|
|good weather||Ishigaki-jima in may|
|good weather||Ishigaki-jima in june|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in july|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in august|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in september|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in october|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in november|
|tolerable weather||Ishigaki-jima in december|
Weather and climate in Ishigaki-jima
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 3.8in each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in april, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 62% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 6in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ishigaki-jima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ishigaki-jima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Ishigaki-jima appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved