Best time to go to Itoman Average weather of Itoman, Japan
Get the very best time to visit Itoman in Japan from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Itoman?
When is the best time to go to Itoman? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Itoman are March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Itoman
For full information about the climate and weather in Itoman a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Itoman in january
|Itoman in february
|Itoman in march
|Itoman in april
|Itoman in may
|Itoman in june
|Itoman in july
|Itoman in august
|Itoman in september
|Itoman in october
|Itoman in november
|Itoman in december
Weather and climate in Itoman
- From january to february the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 6.4in each month.
- From march to april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in april about 7.4in.
- Between may and october the climate is just OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
- In december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Itoman
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Itoman: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.