Best time to go to Naha Average weather of Naha, Japan
Get the perfect time to visit Naha in Japan from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Naha?
When is the best time to go to Naha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naha are March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- June is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Naha
For full information about the climate and weather in Naha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Naha in january
|Naha in february
|Naha in march
|Naha in april
|Naha in may
|Naha in june
|Naha in july
|Naha in august
|Naha in september
|Naha in october
|Naha in november
|Naha in december
Weather and climate in Naha
- Between january and february the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in february about 6.4in.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From may to october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in october, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 23% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.