Best time to go to Amami islands Average weather of Amami islands, Japan
Find the perfect time to visit Amami islands in Japan from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Amami islands?
When is the best time to go to Amami islands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amami islands are March, April, May, July, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- June is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Amami islands
For full information about the climate and weather in Amami islands a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Amami islands in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Amami islands in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Amami islands in march|
|April||67°F/72°F||good weather||Amami islands in april|
|May||72°F/77°F||good weather||Amami islands in may|
|June||77°F/81°F||very bad weather||Amami islands in june|
|July||81°F/85°F||good weather||Amami islands in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amami islands in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Amami islands in september|
|October||76°F/81°F||good weather||Amami islands in october|
|November||70°F/76°F||good weather||Amami islands in november|
|December||63°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Amami islands in december|
Weather and climate in Amami islands
- From january to february the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
- From march to may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 9.7in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 49% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in july, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 10.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 6.7in.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amami islands
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amami islands: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.