Best time to go to Yunnan Average weather of Yunnan, China
Discover the very best time to go to Yunnan in China from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Yunnan?
When is the best time to go to Yunnan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yunnan are February, March, April, May and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- February is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Yunnan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in january|
|good weather||Yunnan in february|
|perfect weather||Yunnan in march|
|good weather||Yunnan in april|
|good weather||Yunnan in may|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in june|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in july|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in august|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in september|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in october|
|good weather||Yunnan in november|
|tolerable weather||Yunnan in december|
Weather and climate in Yunnan
- In january the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and, in july, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and october the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in november about 0.8in.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yunnan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yunnan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Yunnan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.