Best time to go to Jiuzhaigou Average weather of Jiuzhaigou, China
Discover the best time to visit Jiuzhaigou in China from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Jiuzhaigou?
When is the best time to go to Jiuzhaigou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jiuzhaigou are May, June, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Jiuzhaigou
For full information about the climate and weather in Jiuzhaigou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°F/36°F||very bad weather||Jiuzhaigou in january|
|February||29°F/41°F||very bad weather||Jiuzhaigou in february|
|March||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Jiuzhaigou in march|
|April||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Jiuzhaigou in april|
|May||54°F/67°F||good weather||Jiuzhaigou in may|
|June||61°F/72°F||good weather||Jiuzhaigou in june|
|July||65°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Jiuzhaigou in july|
|August||63°F/74°F||good weather||Jiuzhaigou in august|
|September||56°F/65°F||good weather||Jiuzhaigou in september|
|October||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Jiuzhaigou in october|
|November||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Jiuzhaigou in november|
|December||27°F/38°F||very bad weather||Jiuzhaigou in december|
Weather and climate in Jiuzhaigou
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 45°F and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 38°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jiuzhaigou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jiuzhaigou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.