Best time to go to Zhangjiajie Average weather of Zhangjiajie, China
Get the most favorable time to go to Zhangjiajie in China from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Zhangjiajie?
When is the best time to go to Zhangjiajie? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zhangjiajie are March and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Zhangjiajie a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Zhangjiajie in january|
|very bad weather||Zhangjiajie in february|
|good weather||Zhangjiajie in march|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in april|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in may|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in june|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in july|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in august|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in september|
|good weather||Zhangjiajie in october|
|tolerable weather||Zhangjiajie in november|
|very bad weather||Zhangjiajie in december|
Weather and climate in Zhangjiajie
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in january.
- In february the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in august about 5.7in.
- From september to october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 30% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 81°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zhangjiajie
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zhangjiajie: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Zhangjiajie appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.