Best time to go to Nanning Average weather of Nanning, China
Find the best time to go to Nanning in China from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Nanning?
When is the best time to go to Nanning? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nanning are September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- December is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Nanning a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in january|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in february|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in march|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in april|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in may|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in june|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in july|
|tolerable weather||Nanning in august|
|good weather||Nanning in september|
|good weather||Nanning in october|
|good weather||Nanning in november|
|good weather||Nanning in december|
Weather and climate in Nanning
- Between january and september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nanning
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nanning: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Nanning appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.