Best time to go to Beihai Average weather of Beihai, China
Discover the perfect time to visit Beihai in China from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Beihai?
When is the best time to go to Beihai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Beihai are February, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Beihai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Beihai in january|
|February||65°F/70°F||good weather||Beihai in february|
|March||68°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Beihai in march|
|April||74°F/79°F||good weather||Beihai in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Beihai in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Beihai in june|
|July||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Beihai in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Beihai in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Beihai in september|
|October||77°F/83°F||good weather||Beihai in october|
|November||70°F/77°F||good weather||Beihai in november|
|December||63°F/70°F||good weather||Beihai in december|
Weather and climate in Beihai
- In the month of january the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains in january about 1.7in.
- In the month of february the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 68°F.
- In the month of april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 18.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains in august about 23.7in.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 16.5in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Beihai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Beihai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.