Best time to go to Guilin Average weather of Guilin, China
Find the most favorable time to go to Guilin in China from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Guilin?
When is the best time to go to Guilin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guilin are September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and December
- June is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Guilin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Guilin in january|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in february|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in march|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in april|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in may|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in june|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in july|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in august|
|good weather||Guilin in september|
|good weather||Guilin in october|
|good weather||Guilin in november|
|tolerable weather||Guilin in december|
Weather and climate in Guilin
- Between the months of january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 7.6in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 76% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is just OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 3.1in.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 27% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guilin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guilin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Guilin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.