Best time to go to Guilin Average weather of Guilin, China
Find the most favorable time to go to Guilin in China from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Guilin?
When is the best time to go to Guilin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guilin are September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May and June
Annual weather in Guilin
For full information about the climate and weather in Guilin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Guilin in january|
|February||47°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in february|
|March||54°F/68°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in march|
|April||63°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in april|
|May||70°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in may|
|June||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Guilin in june|
|July||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in july|
|August||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in august|
|September||72°F/88°F||good weather||Guilin in september|
|October||63°F/81°F||good weather||Guilin in october|
|November||54°F/70°F||good weather||Guilin in november|
|December||43°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Guilin in december|
Weather and climate in Guilin
- Between the months of january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 19.4in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 71% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 6.4in.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 17% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guilin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guilin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guilin
Find out when Guilin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guilin
- Very low season in Guilin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, March and June.
- Low season in Guilin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, November and December.
- High season in Guilin
The number of visitors to Guilin is high in: April, May and July.
- Peak season in Guilin
The largest number of tourists visiting Guilin is during: August, September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Guilin month by month
Best time for low prices in Guilin
Average prices of hotels in Guilin month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Guilin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Guilin
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Guilin. This price varies by $ 4.3 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 15 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 19.