Best time to go to Tangalle Average weather of Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Get the perfect time to go to Tangalle in Sri Lanka from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Tangalle?
When is the best time to go to Tangalle? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tangalle
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Tangalle
For full information about the climate and weather in Tangalle a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/88°F||good weather||Tangalle in january|
|February||81°F/90°F||good weather||Tangalle in february|
|March||83°F/90°F||good weather||Tangalle in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Tangalle in april|
|May||85°F/88°F||good weather||Tangalle in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Tangalle in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Tangalle in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Tangalle in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Tangalle in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||good weather||Tangalle in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||good weather||Tangalle in november|
|December||81°F/88°F||good weather||Tangalle in december|
Weather and climate in Tangalle
- Between january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 6.7in each month.
- From june to july the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 3.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tangalle
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tangalle: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.