Best time to go to Ambalangoda Average weather of Ambalangoda, Sri Lanka
Find the perfect time to go to Ambalangoda in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ambalangoda?
When is the best time to go to Ambalangoda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ambalangoda are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May and June
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Ambalangoda
For full information about the climate and weather in Ambalangoda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||good weather||Ambalangoda in january|
|February||81°F/88°F||good weather||Ambalangoda in february|
|March||83°F/88°F||good weather||Ambalangoda in march|
|April||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Ambalangoda in april|
|May||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Ambalangoda in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Ambalangoda in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||bad weather||Ambalangoda in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Ambalangoda in august|
|September||81°F/85°F||bad weather||Ambalangoda in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ambalangoda in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ambalangoda in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ambalangoda in december|
Weather and climate in Ambalangoda
- Between january and february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to april the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 10.7in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in may about 25.9in.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ambalangoda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ambalangoda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.