Best time to go to Weligama Average weather of Weligama, Sri Lanka
Discover the perfect time to visit Weligama in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Weligama?
When is the best time to go to Weligama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Weligama
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, September, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Weligama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/88°F||good weather||Weligama in january|
|February||81°F/90°F||good weather||Weligama in february|
|March||83°F/90°F||good weather||Weligama in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||good weather||Weligama in april|
|May||85°F/88°F||good weather||Weligama in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Weligama in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Weligama in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Weligama in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Weligama in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||good weather||Weligama in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||good weather||Weligama in november|
|December||81°F/88°F||good weather||Weligama in december|
Weather and climate in Weligama
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in march about 4in.
- From april to december the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 4.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Weligama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Weligama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.