Best time to go to Weligama Average weather of Weligama, Sri Lanka
Discover the perfect time to visit Weligama in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Weligama?
When is the best time to go to Weligama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Weligama
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Weligama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Weligama in january|
|perfect weather||Weligama in february|
|good weather||Weligama in march|
|good weather||Weligama in april|
|good weather||Weligama in may|
|good weather||Weligama in june|
|good weather||Weligama in july|
|good weather||Weligama in august|
|good weather||Weligama in september|
|good weather||Weligama in october|
|good weather||Weligama in november|
|good weather||Weligama in december|
Weather and climate in Weligama
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- From april to december the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Weligama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Weligama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sri Lanka
Weligama appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.