Best time to go to Jaffna Average weather of Jaffna, Sri Lanka
Find the most favorable time to go to Jaffna in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Jaffna?
When is the best time to go to Jaffna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jaffna are January, February, March, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Jaffna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Jaffna in january|
|perfect weather||Jaffna in february|
|good weather||Jaffna in march|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in april|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in may|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in june|
|good weather||Jaffna in july|
|good weather||Jaffna in august|
|good weather||Jaffna in september|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in october|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in november|
|tolerable weather||Jaffna in december|
Weather and climate in Jaffna
- From january to february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 12% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 13% of the time in march.
- Between april and june the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 20 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 51% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jaffna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jaffna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Jaffna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved