Best time to go to Trincomalee Average weather of Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Discover the perfect time to go to Trincomalee in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Trincomalee?
When is the best time to go to Trincomalee? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trincomalee are February, March, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Trincomalee a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Trincomalee in january|
|good weather||Trincomalee in february|
|good weather||Trincomalee in march|
|tolerable weather||Trincomalee in april|
|good weather||Trincomalee in may|
|good weather||Trincomalee in june|
|good weather||Trincomalee in july|
|good weather||Trincomalee in august|
|good weather||Trincomalee in september|
|tolerable weather||Trincomalee in october|
|tolerable weather||Trincomalee in november|
|tolerable weather||Trincomalee in december|
Weather and climate in Trincomalee
- From january to march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 6.5in each month.
- From may to october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in october about 8.2in.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 56% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trincomalee
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trincomalee: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Trincomalee appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved