Best time to go to Haldia Average weather of Haldia, India
Find the very best time to visit Haldia in India from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Haldia?
When is the best time to go to Haldia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Haldia are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Haldia has dry periods in January and December
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Haldia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Haldia in january|
|perfect weather||Haldia in february|
|good weather||Haldia in march|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in april|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in may|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in june|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in july|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in august|
|tolerable weather||Haldia in september|
|good weather||Haldia in october|
|perfect weather||Haldia in november|
|perfect weather||Haldia in december|
Weather and climate in Haldia
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 95°F.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 97°F and, in june, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is correct. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 10.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C.
- In october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Haldia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Haldia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Haldia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.