Best time to go to Sambalpur Average weather of Sambalpur, India
Find the perfect time to go to Sambalpur in India from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sambalpur?
When is the best time to go to Sambalpur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sambalpur are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Sambalpur has dry periods in January and March
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Sambalpur
For full information about the climate and weather in Sambalpur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sambalpur in january|
|February||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Sambalpur in february|
|March||83°F/99°F||good weather||Sambalpur in march|
|April||92°F/108°F||tolerable weather||Sambalpur in april|
|May||94°F/110°F||bad weather||Sambalpur in may|
|June||90°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Sambalpur in june|
|July||83°F/92°F||very bad weather||Sambalpur in july|
|August||83°F/92°F||very bad weather||Sambalpur in august|
|September||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Sambalpur in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||good weather||Sambalpur in october|
|November||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Sambalpur in november|
|December||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sambalpur in december|
Weather and climate in Sambalpur
- From january to february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 3% of the time in february.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 108°F.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and it rains in june about 8.5in.
- In the month of july the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in july.
- In the month of august the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in august about 20in.
- In the month of september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 51% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 19% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sambalpur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sambalpur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sambalpur
Find out when Sambalpur has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sambalpur
- Very low season in Sambalpur
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and July.
- Low season in Sambalpur
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, September and October.
- High season in Sambalpur
The number of visitors to Sambalpur is high in: August and November.
- Peek season in Sambalpur
The largest number of tourists visiting Sambalpur is during: December.