Best time to go to Diamond Harbour Average weather of Diamond Harbour, India
Get the best time to go to Diamond Harbour in India from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Diamond Harbour?
When is the best time to go to Diamond Harbour? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Diamond Harbour are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and July
- Diamond Harbour has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Diamond Harbour a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Diamond Harbour in january|
|perfect weather||Diamond Harbour in february|
|good weather||Diamond Harbour in march|
|tolerable weather||Diamond Harbour in april|
|bad weather||Diamond Harbour in may|
|bad weather||Diamond Harbour in june|
|tolerable weather||Diamond Harbour in july|
|tolerable weather||Diamond Harbour in august|
|tolerable weather||Diamond Harbour in september|
|good weather||Diamond Harbour in october|
|perfect weather||Diamond Harbour in november|
|perfect weather||Diamond Harbour in december|
Weather and climate in Diamond Harbour
- From january to february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 6% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- From may to june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 12.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- In october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 42% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Diamond Harbour
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Diamond Harbour: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Diamond Harbour appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.