Best time to go to Agartala Average weather of Agartala, India
Find the perfect time to visit Agartala in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Agartala?
When is the best time to go to Agartala? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agartala are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and August
- Agartala has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Agartala a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Agartala in january|
|perfect weather||Agartala in february|
|perfect weather||Agartala in march|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in april|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in may|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in june|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in july|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in august|
|tolerable weather||Agartala in september|
|good weather||Agartala in october|
|perfect weather||Agartala in november|
|perfect weather||Agartala in december|
Weather and climate in Agartala
- Between january and february the climate is very good. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains in april about 4.7in.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and you can expect to have 7.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is just OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agartala
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agartala: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Agartala appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.