Best time to go to Aguascalientes Average weather of Aguascalientes, Mexico
Discover the most favorable time to go to Aguascalientes in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Aguascalientes?
When is the best time to go to Aguascalientes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aguascalientes are February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are June and July
Annual weather in Aguascalientes
For full information about the climate and weather in Aguascalientes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Aguascalientes in january|
|February||50°F/76°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in february|
|March||54°F/81°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in march|
|April||58°F/85°F||perfect weather||Aguascalientes in april|
|May||63°F/86°F||perfect weather||Aguascalientes in may|
|June||63°F/85°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in june|
|July||59°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Aguascalientes in july|
|August||58°F/81°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in august|
|September||58°F/77°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in september|
|October||56°F/79°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in october|
|November||52°F/76°F||good weather||Aguascalientes in november|
|December||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Aguascalientes in december|
Weather and climate in Aguascalientes
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is perfect. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in june about 7.3in.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and you can expect to have 8.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aguascalientes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aguascalientes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Aguascalientes
Find out when Aguascalientes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Aguascalientes
- Very low season in Aguascalientes
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, June and September.
- Low season in Aguascalientes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July, August and October.
- High season in Aguascalientes
The number of visitors to Aguascalientes is high in: November and December.
- Peak season in Aguascalientes
The largest number of tourists visiting Aguascalientes is during: April and May.
Figure: Visitor index for Aguascalientes month by month
Best time for low prices in Aguascalientes
Average prices of hotels in Aguascalientes month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Aguascalientes. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Aguascalientes
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Aguascalientes. This price varies by $ 4.8 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 17 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 22.