Best time to go to Aguascalientes Average weather of Aguascalientes, Mexico
Discover the most favorable time to go to Aguascalientes in Mexico from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Aguascalientes?
When is the best time to go to Aguascalientes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aguascalientes are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Aguascalientes has dry periods in March, April and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Aguascalientes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Aguascalientes in january|
|good weather||Aguascalientes in february|
|perfect weather||Aguascalientes in march|
|perfect weather||Aguascalientes in april|
|perfect weather||Aguascalientes in may|
|good weather||Aguascalientes in june|
|tolerable weather||Aguascalientes in july|
|good weather||Aguascalientes in august|
|tolerable weather||Aguascalientes in september|
|perfect weather||Aguascalientes in october|
|perfect weather||Aguascalientes in november|
|good weather||Aguascalientes in december|
Weather and climate in Aguascalientes
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 5% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In the month of june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in june about 2.8in.
- In the month of july the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aguascalientes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aguascalientes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Aguascalientes appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.