Best time to go to Teotihuacan Average weather of Teotihuacan, Mexico
Find the very best time to visit Teotihuacan in Mexico from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Teotihuacan?
When is the best time to go to Teotihuacan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Teotihuacan are March, April, May and October
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- December is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Teotihuacan
For full information about the climate and weather in Teotihuacan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in january|
|February||49°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in february|
|March||52°F/77°F||good weather||Teotihuacan in march|
|April||56°F/81°F||good weather||Teotihuacan in april|
|May||58°F/81°F||good weather||Teotihuacan in may|
|June||54°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in june|
|July||52°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in july|
|August||52°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in august|
|September||52°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in september|
|October||50°F/72°F||good weather||Teotihuacan in october|
|November||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in november|
|December||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Teotihuacan in december|
Weather and climate in Teotihuacan
- Between january and february the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- Between the months of march and may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in may, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in september about 9.1in.
- In the month of october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Teotihuacan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Teotihuacan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Teotihuacan
Find out when Teotihuacan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Teotihuacan
- Very low season in Teotihuacan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, May, June and September.
- Low season in Teotihuacan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, October and November.
- High season in Teotihuacan
The number of visitors to Teotihuacan is high in: April, July and August.
- Peek season in Teotihuacan
The largest number of tourists visiting Teotihuacan is during: December.