Best time to go to Guadalajara Average weather of Guadalajara, Mexico
Discover the very best time to go to Guadalajara in Mexico from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Guadalajara?
When is the best time to go to Guadalajara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guadalajara are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Guadalajara has dry periods in April and December
- The coldest months are January and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Guadalajara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Guadalajara in january|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in february|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in march|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in april|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in may|
|tolerable weather||Guadalajara in june|
|tolerable weather||Guadalajara in july|
|tolerable weather||Guadalajara in august|
|tolerable weather||Guadalajara in september|
|good weather||Guadalajara in october|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in november|
|perfect weather||Guadalajara in december|
Weather and climate in Guadalajara
- In january the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in january about 0.4in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in june, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in september about 7.1in.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and, in november, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Mexico
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guadalajara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guadalajara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Mexico: get the best price!
Map of Mexico
Guadalajara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved