Best time to go to Guadalajara Average weather of Guadalajara, Mexico
Discover the very best time to go to Guadalajara in Mexico from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Guadalajara?
When is the best time to go to Guadalajara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guadalajara are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Guadalajara has dry periods in March and April
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Guadalajara
For full information about the climate and weather in Guadalajara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/77°F||good weather||Guadalajara in january|
|February||54°F/81°F||good weather||Guadalajara in february|
|March||56°F/88°F||good weather||Guadalajara in march|
|April||58°F/90°F||perfect weather||Guadalajara in april|
|May||63°F/92°F||perfect weather||Guadalajara in may|
|June||67°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Guadalajara in june|
|July||63°F/81°F||bad weather||Guadalajara in july|
|August||61°F/81°F||bad weather||Guadalajara in august|
|September||61°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Guadalajara in september|
|October||59°F/81°F||good weather||Guadalajara in october|
|November||56°F/81°F||good weather||Guadalajara in november|
|December||54°F/77°F||good weather||Guadalajara in december|
Weather and climate in Guadalajara
- In january the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in january about 0.5in.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in june, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains in september about 12.2in.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and, in november, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guadalajara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guadalajara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guadalajara
Find out when Guadalajara has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guadalajara
- Very low season in Guadalajara
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and June.
- Low season in Guadalajara
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, July, August and September.
- High season in Guadalajara
The number of visitors to Guadalajara is high in: October.
- Peek season in Guadalajara
The largest number of tourists visiting Guadalajara is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Guadalajara month by month
Best time for low prices in Guadalajara
Average prices of hotels in Guadalajara month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Guadalajara. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Guadalajara
On average, it costs $ 16 per day to hire a car in Guadalajara. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 16.