Best time to go to Puerto Vallarta Average weather of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Find the most favorable time to visit Puerto Vallarta in Mexico from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Puerto Vallarta?
When is the best time to go to Puerto Vallarta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puerto Vallarta are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Puerto Vallarta has dry periods in March and April
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Puerto Vallarta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in january|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in february|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in march|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in april|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in may|
|good weather||Puerto Vallarta in june|
|tolerable weather||Puerto Vallarta in july|
|tolerable weather||Puerto Vallarta in august|
|tolerable weather||Puerto Vallarta in september|
|good weather||Puerto Vallarta in october|
|good weather||Puerto Vallarta in november|
|perfect weather||Puerto Vallarta in december|
Weather and climate in Puerto Vallarta
- From january to april the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 99°F and you can expect to have 6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Mexico
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puerto Vallarta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puerto Vallarta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Mexico: get the best price!
Map of Mexico
Puerto Vallarta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved