Best time to go to Morelia Average weather of Morelia, Mexico
Discover the perfect time to go to Morelia in Mexico from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Morelia?
When is the best time to go to Morelia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Morelia are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Morelia has dry periods in January, April and December
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Morelia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Morelia in january|
|perfect weather||Morelia in february|
|perfect weather||Morelia in march|
|perfect weather||Morelia in april|
|good weather||Morelia in may|
|tolerable weather||Morelia in june|
|tolerable weather||Morelia in july|
|tolerable weather||Morelia in august|
|tolerable weather||Morelia in september|
|good weather||Morelia in october|
|perfect weather||Morelia in november|
|perfect weather||Morelia in december|
Weather and climate in Morelia
- In the month of january the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 70% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and it rains in july about 7in.
- Between august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 5.5in.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 39% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- In december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Morelia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Morelia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Morelia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.