Best time to go to Querétaro Average weather of Querétaro, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to go to Querétaro in Mexico from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Querétaro?
When is the best time to go to Querétaro? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Querétaro are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Querétaro has dry periods in January and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
Annual weather in Querétaro
For full information about the climate and weather in Querétaro a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Querétaro in january|
|February||49°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Querétaro in february|
|March||50°F/81°F||good weather||Querétaro in march|
|April||56°F/85°F||good weather||Querétaro in april|
|May||59°F/85°F||perfect weather||Querétaro in may|
|June||58°F/81°F||good weather||Querétaro in june|
|July||56°F/77°F||good weather||Querétaro in july|
|August||56°F/77°F||good weather||Querétaro in august|
|September||56°F/77°F||good weather||Querétaro in september|
|October||52°F/76°F||good weather||Querétaro in october|
|November||49°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Querétaro in november|
|December||49°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Querétaro in december|
Weather and climate in Querétaro
- Between january and february the climate is correct. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 4% of the time in february.
- From march to june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 24% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- From august to october the climate is good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 2in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Querétaro
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Querétaro: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Querétaro
Find out when Querétaro has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Querétaro
- Very low season in Querétaro
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June, September, October and November.
- Low season in Querétaro
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Querétaro
The number of visitors to Querétaro is high in: August.
- Peek season in Querétaro
The largest number of tourists visiting Querétaro is during: July and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Querétaro month by month
Best time for low prices in Querétaro
Average price of hiring a car in Querétaro
On average, it costs $ 20 per day to hire a car in Querétaro. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 22.