Best time to go to Uruapan Average weather of Uruapan, Mexico
Find the perfect time to go to Uruapan in Mexico from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Uruapan?
When is the best time to go to Uruapan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Uruapan are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- December is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Uruapan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Uruapan in january|
|perfect weather||Uruapan in february|
|perfect weather||Uruapan in march|
|perfect weather||Uruapan in april|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in may|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in june|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in july|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in august|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in september|
|tolerable weather||Uruapan in october|
|good weather||Uruapan in november|
|perfect weather||Uruapan in december|
Weather and climate in Uruapan
- In january the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 83°F.
- In the month of may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 48% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 77°F.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and you can expect to have 11.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in september, 27 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Uruapan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Uruapan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Uruapan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.