Best time to go to Guanajuato Average weather of Guanajuato, Mexico
Discover the perfect time to go to Guanajuato in Mexico from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Guanajuato?
When is the best time to go to Guanajuato? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guanajuato are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Guanajuato has dry periods in January and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
Annual weather in Guanajuato
For full information about the climate and weather in Guanajuato a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Guanajuato in january
|Guanajuato in february
|Guanajuato in march
|Guanajuato in april
|Guanajuato in may
|Guanajuato in june
|Guanajuato in july
|Guanajuato in august
|Guanajuato in september
|Guanajuato in october
|Guanajuato in november
|Guanajuato in december
Weather and climate in Guanajuato
- From january to february the climate is okay. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 7.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 7in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guanajuato
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guanajuato: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Guanajuato
Find out when Guanajuato has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Guanajuato
- Very low season in Guanajuato
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June, September, October and November.
- High season in Guanajuato
The number of visitors to Guanajuato is high in: April.
- Peak season in Guanajuato
The largest number of tourists visiting Guanajuato is during: July, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Guanajuato month by month
Best time for low prices in Guanajuato
Average prices of hotels in Guanajuato month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Guanajuato. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Guanajuato
On average, it costs $ 70 per day to hire a car in Guanajuato. This price varies by $ 19 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 63 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 82.