Best time to go to Durango Average weather of Durango, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to go to Durango in Mexico from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Durango?
When is the best time to go to Durango? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Durango are April, May, June, August and October
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June and August
- Durango has dry periods in January, March, April and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
Annual weather in Durango
For full information about the climate and weather in Durango a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Durango in january|
|February||45°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Durango in february|
|March||47°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Durango in march|
|April||50°F/81°F||good weather||Durango in april|
|May||56°F/83°F||good weather||Durango in may|
|June||63°F/83°F||good weather||Durango in june|
|July||61°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Durango in july|
|August||59°F/79°F||good weather||Durango in august|
|September||58°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Durango in september|
|October||52°F/76°F||good weather||Durango in october|
|November||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Durango in november|
|December||45°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Durango in december|
Weather and climate in Durango
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- In october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Durango
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Durango: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Durango
Find out when Durango has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Durango
- Very low season in Durango
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and September.
- Low season in Durango
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October and November.
- High season in Durango
The number of visitors to Durango is high in: April and July.
- Peek season in Durango
The largest number of tourists visiting Durango is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Durango month by month
Best time for low prices in Durango
Average price of hiring a car in Durango
On average, it costs $ 21 per day to hire a car in Durango. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In october, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 22.