Best time to go to Fresnillo Average weather of Fresnillo, Mexico
Get the perfect time to go to Fresnillo in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Fresnillo?
When is the best time to go to Fresnillo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fresnillo are February, March, April, May, June, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- Fresnillo has dry periods in February, March and April
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Fresnillo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Fresnillo in january|
|good weather||Fresnillo in february|
|perfect weather||Fresnillo in march|
|perfect weather||Fresnillo in april|
|perfect weather||Fresnillo in may|
|good weather||Fresnillo in june|
|tolerable weather||Fresnillo in july|
|good weather||Fresnillo in august|
|tolerable weather||Fresnillo in september|
|perfect weather||Fresnillo in october|
|good weather||Fresnillo in november|
|good weather||Fresnillo in december|
Weather and climate in Fresnillo
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- In april the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From may to december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fresnillo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fresnillo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Fresnillo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.