Best time to go to Mexico City Average weather of Mexico City, Mexico
Discover the very best time to go to Mexico City in Mexico from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mexico City?
When is the best time to go to Mexico City? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mexico City are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Mexico City has dry periods in January, February and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Mexico City a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Mexico City in january|
|perfect weather||Mexico City in february|
|perfect weather||Mexico City in march|
|perfect weather||Mexico City in april|
|good weather||Mexico City in may|
|tolerable weather||Mexico City in june|
|tolerable weather||Mexico City in july|
|tolerable weather||Mexico City in august|
|tolerable weather||Mexico City in september|
|good weather||Mexico City in october|
|perfect weather||Mexico City in november|
|good weather||Mexico City in december|
Weather and climate in Mexico City
- From january to may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In june the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 64% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mexico City
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mexico City: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Mexico City appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.