Best time to go to Trujillo Average weather of Trujillo, Honduras
Get the very best time to visit Trujillo in Honduras from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Trujillo?
When is the best time to go to Trujillo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trujillo are February, March, April, May, June and July
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Trujillo
For full information about the climate and weather in Trujillo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Trujillo in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Trujillo in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Trujillo in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Trujillo in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Trujillo in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Trujillo in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Trujillo in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Trujillo in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Trujillo in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Trujillo in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||very bad weather||Trujillo in november|
|December||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Trujillo in december|
Weather and climate in Trujillo
- In january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 46% of the time in january.
- Between february and may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in may about 5.9in.
- Between june and december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 12.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trujillo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trujillo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.