Best time to go to Bahía island Average weather of Bahía island, Honduras
Get the most favorable time to go to Bahía island in Honduras from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bahía island?
When is the best time to go to Bahía island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bahía island are February, March, April and May
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bahía island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Bahía island in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Bahía island in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Bahía island in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Bahía island in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in november|
|December||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Bahía island in december|
Weather and climate in Bahía island
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 72% of the time in january.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 3in.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and november the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 22.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in december, 23 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bahía island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bahía island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.