Best time to go to Cozumel Average weather of Cozumel, Mexico
Find the perfect time to visit Cozumel in Mexico from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cozumel?
When is the best time to go to Cozumel? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cozumel are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cozumel
For full information about the climate and weather in Cozumel a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/79°F||good weather||Cozumel in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Cozumel in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Cozumel in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||good weather||Cozumel in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Cozumel in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cozumel in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Cozumel in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cozumel in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cozumel in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cozumel in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||good weather||Cozumel in november|
|December||77°F/81°F||good weather||Cozumel in december|
Weather and climate in Cozumel
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- Between june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cozumel
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cozumel: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cozumel
Find out when Cozumel has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cozumel
- Very low season in Cozumel
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Cozumel
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July and August.
- High season in Cozumel
The number of visitors to Cozumel is high in: January and November.
- Peek season in Cozumel
The largest number of tourists visiting Cozumel is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cozumel month by month
Best time for low prices in Cozumel
Average prices of hotels in Cozumel month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cozumel. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Cozumel
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Cozumel. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 14 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in november is $ 20.