Best time to go to Cozumel Average weather of Cozumel, Mexico
Find the perfect time to visit Cozumel in Mexico from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cozumel?
When is the best time to go to Cozumel? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cozumel are January, February, March, April, May, July and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are June and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Cozumel a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Cozumel in january|
|good weather||Cozumel in february|
|perfect weather||Cozumel in march|
|good weather||Cozumel in april|
|good weather||Cozumel in may|
|tolerable weather||Cozumel in june|
|good weather||Cozumel in july|
|tolerable weather||Cozumel in august|
|tolerable weather||Cozumel in september|
|tolerable weather||Cozumel in october|
|tolerable weather||Cozumel in november|
|good weather||Cozumel in december|
Weather and climate in Cozumel
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F.
- Between june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cozumel
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cozumel: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Cozumel appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.