Best time to go to Balfate Average weather of Balfate, Honduras
Find the perfect time to visit Balfate in Honduras from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Balfate?
When is the best time to go to Balfate? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Balfate are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Balfate
For full information about the climate and weather in Balfate a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/77°F||good weather||Balfate in january|
|February||72°F/79°F||good weather||Balfate in february|
|March||72°F/81°F||good weather||Balfate in march|
|April||76°F/86°F||good weather||Balfate in april|
|May||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in may|
|June||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||bad weather||Balfate in september|
|October||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in october|
|November||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Balfate in november|
|December||72°F/79°F||good weather||Balfate in december|
Weather and climate in Balfate
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 9.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 4.3in each month.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Balfate
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Balfate: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.