Best time to go to Tulum Average weather of Tulum, Mexico
Discover the very best time to go to Tulum in Mexico from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Tulum?
When is the best time to go to Tulum? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tulum are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Tulum
Weather details in Tulum month by month
Weather and climate in Tulum
- Between january and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in september about 9.3in.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tulum
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tulum: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tulum
Find out when Tulum has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tulum
- Very low season in Tulum
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and October.
- Low season in Tulum
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and July.
- High season in Tulum
The number of visitors to Tulum is high in: February, March, April, August and November.
- Peak season in Tulum
The largest number of tourists visiting Tulum is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Tulum month by month
Best time for low prices in Tulum
Average prices of hotels in Tulum month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tulum. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Tulum
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Tulum. This price varies by $ 3.3 depending on the month. In june, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 16.