Best time to go to Playa del Carmen Average weather of Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Get the most favorable time to go to Playa del Carmen in Mexico from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Playa del Carmen?
When is the best time to go to Playa del Carmen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Playa del Carmen are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Playa del Carmen
For full information about the climate and weather in Playa del Carmen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in january|
|February||74°F/81°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in february|
|March||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Playa del Carmen in march|
|April||77°F/85°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Playa del Carmen in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Playa del Carmen in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Playa del Carmen in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Playa del Carmen in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in november|
|December||76°F/83°F||good weather||Playa del Carmen in december|
Weather and climate in Playa del Carmen
- From january to june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in june about 14.3in.
- Between july and september the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Playa del Carmen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Playa del Carmen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Playa del Carmen
Find out when Playa del Carmen has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Playa del Carmen
- Very low season in Playa del Carmen
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Playa del Carmen
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July and August.
- High season in Playa del Carmen
The number of visitors to Playa del Carmen is high in: January and November.
- Peak season in Playa del Carmen
The largest number of tourists visiting Playa del Carmen is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Playa del Carmen month by month
Best time for low prices in Playa del Carmen
Average prices of hotels in Playa del Carmen month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Playa del Carmen. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Playa del Carmen
On average, it costs $ 17 per day to hire a car in Playa del Carmen. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 20.