Best time to go to Corozal Average weather of Corozal, Honduras
Discover the very best time to visit Corozal in Honduras from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Corozal?
When is the best time to go to Corozal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Corozal are February, March, April, May, June and July
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Corozal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Corozal in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Corozal in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Corozal in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Corozal in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Corozal in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Corozal in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Corozal in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Corozal in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Corozal in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Corozal in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||very bad weather||Corozal in november|
|December||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Corozal in december|
Weather and climate in Corozal
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 5.9in.
- Between june and december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 12.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Corozal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Corozal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.