Best time to go to Olanchito Average weather of Olanchito, Honduras
Get the most favorable time to go to Olanchito in Honduras from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Olanchito?
When is the best time to go to Olanchito? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Olanchito are February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Olanchito a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in january|
|good weather||Olanchito in february|
|good weather||Olanchito in march|
|good weather||Olanchito in april|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in may|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in june|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in july|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in august|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in september|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in october|
|tolerable weather||Olanchito in november|
|good weather||Olanchito in december|
Weather and climate in Olanchito
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in may about 4.2in.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in september, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Olanchito
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Olanchito: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
Olanchito appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.