Best time to go to La Ceiba Average weather of La Ceiba, Honduras
Find the most favorable time to go to La Ceiba in Honduras from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to La Ceiba?
When is the best time to go to La Ceiba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Ceiba are February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in La Ceiba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in january|
|good weather||La Ceiba in february|
|good weather||La Ceiba in march|
|good weather||La Ceiba in april|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in may|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in june|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in july|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in august|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in september|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in october|
|tolerable weather||La Ceiba in november|
|good weather||La Ceiba in december|
Weather and climate in La Ceiba
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in april, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 65% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 86% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is just OK. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 58% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 3.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Ceiba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Ceiba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Honduras
La Ceiba appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Honduras appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.